24 Volt Light Band with one color 2700K COB LED.
With this one color COB LED band, the individual LEDs can no longer be seen on the strip, because the COB technology creates a homogeneous lighting on the LED bands. The band is equipped with 320 LED per meter. With the completely sealed coating on the entire strip, a homogeneous light strip is created. Therefore, COB LED bands are optimal in areas where the LED strip can be seen.
This LED Light Band can be controlled with the following controller:
COB LED strips / Notes
The COB LED can be separated every 50mm and extended / connected by 2-pole cable. You need a 24VDC transformer and if necessary a dimmer (PWM).
- Light color: warm white – 2700 Kelvin
- Voltage: 24 Volt DC (no power adapter included)
- Protection class: IP20
- Power consumption: 60 Watt
- Lumen: 6000 lm
- Light output per meter: 1200 lm/m
- Light output: 100 lm/W
- Power: 12 W/m
- color temperature: 2700 Kelvin
- average life: 50000 hours
- color rendering index: Ra 90
- switch-on time: less than 1 second
- length: 5000 mm
- For operation you need the appropriate transformer and a LED controller for one color strips