[vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title font_family=”none”]The Aeotec aërQ is a tiny sensor that offers monitoring of crucial indoor environment measurements.
Temperature. Manage heating and cooling and keep a space perfectly temperate; aërQ technology monitors and reports temperatures between -10°C and 65°C (14°F and 149°F) and with an accuracy of ±1ºC.
Humidity. Whether to manage air flow in living spaces or steam in showers, aërQ technology can measure a space’s relative humidity at ranges between 0% and 80% and with an accuracy of ±3%.
Dew. Comfort and dew point go hand in hand. Too low and skin can become irritated. Too high and you won’t cool down on a hot day. aërQ technology measures a space’s dew point at the same range that it measures its relative humidity.
Mould. Compatible software, such as AutoPilot, utilises aërQ technology to assay the potential for poor quality air and warn of the likelihood of mould spores forming.
- Z-Wave 700 series
- S2 Security
- Humidity range: 0 to 80% RH +- 3%
- Temperature range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
- Dew point range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C / -20°F to 158°F
- IP20 rating
- Operating distance: More than 50 meters indoors / More than 164 feet indoors. Up to 150 meters outdoors / Up to 492 feet outdoors.
- Battery life: With factory default setting up to 2 years.