[vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title font_family=”none”]The Z-Wave.Me ‘UZB stick’ can be plugged into a PC, Notebook, Barebone, Raspberry Pi or similar platform and create a Z-Wave network via its integrated antenna. This way, the PC will become a Z-Wave smart home control center.
A third-party controller software, compatible to the Sigma Designs Serial API, is required to use the functions of the device. The third-party software plus this UZB realize a static controller to manage and use Z-Wave devices of various vendors. This stick works with all certified Z-Wave devices regardless of its vendor or date of origin. The Sigma Designs Serial API specification is available to all owners of a Sigma Designs Z-Wave SDK.
Please not that this product does not contain a license to run Z-Wave.Me’s ‘Z-Way’ – the first certified Z-Wave controller software.
- USB-Stick turns PC, Notebook etc. into a Z-Wave gateway
- Manages up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Works with all certified Z-Wave devices, independent from manufacturer and age
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Dimensions: 16 x 35 x 7 mm