[vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title font_family=”none”]The Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro is a flood sensor, a leak sensor and a safety sensor in one device.
Leak detection. Leakages are a building block of expensive bills and costly damages when they appear where they shouldn’t. Monitoring more than just the presence of liquid, the Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro lives up to his name by monitoring the absence of water. When used to monitor tanks or pits, the Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro can alert you when water levels get too low and trigger automation routines.
Leak protection.The Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro doesn’t just monitor water leaks. Once connected to your Z-Wave automation system, the Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro can take protective measures to help limit the amount of damage caused by drips, leaks, bursts or other water flows. For example in the event of a pipe burst, the smart device can instruct smart water valves, including those installed on the mains pipe, to automatically close.
Heating management. The Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro monitors your room’s temperature to control and manage connected heating or cooling systems.
Air quality management. Along with ambient temperature monitoring, the Aeotec Water Sensor 7 Pro measures your room’s relative humidity. With real-time humidity monitoring, the smart device can be used to automatically manage a room’s air quality, activating extractor fans and humidifiers or dehumidifiers.
- Built with Z-Wave 700 series – higher range, more efficient and better performance compared to older generation series
- Z-Wave Water Sensor
- Sensor probe for the detection of leaks in difficult to access areas
- Monitors temperature between -10°C and 65°C (14°F and 149°F) with a variance of ±1°C (±1.8°F)
- Monitors relative humidity between 0% and 80% with a variance of ±3%
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus V2
- SmartStart enabled
- S2 Security
- Battery powered (1x ER14250), up to 5 years battery lifetime